Affordable Dental Care Plans In Maidstone & Chatham
As individuals we are having to make more and more provision for our own health needs. We at Kent Smile Studio believe that the best way of making treatment affordable, without compromising our high quality of care, is to offer you membership of our own Dental Care Plans that provide the following benefits:
- A convenient payment scheme for routine treatment
- Greater choice of treatment and materials
- More time to help prevent decay and gum disease
- A fair and equitable system where everybody pays the same
- Substantial discounts on additional treatments
- Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Redundancy Protection.
Treatment Plans Overview
Hygiene Only Plan B
Maintenance and Hygiene Plan D
|Number of dental health checks per year*||0||0||2||2|
|Number of hygiene appointments per year*||2||4||2||4|
|Discount on private treatments carried out at the practice, exclusions apply**||10%||10%||15%||15%|
|Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme***|
|Flexible appointment times|
|Treatment planning to promote good oral
health for life
|A warranty on any dental work at the practice|
|Special promotions at the practice|
* The provision of routine examinations is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
** Exclusions apply to Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, as well as Dentures that are referred to the Clinical Dental Technician.
*** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
Plan C Maintenance Plan £13.50 per month
- Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- X-rays where clinically necessary.
- Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Hygiene clean
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- All subsequent remedial work within 12 months of recommended restorative work.
- 15% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 15% reduction off dental treatments, i.e. fillings, extractions and root canal treatments etc.
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy Protection for up to 12 months.
*Discounts do not apply on dental implant treatment, cosmetic dentistry or additional hygiene treatments.
Plan D Maintenance and Hygiene Care Plan £22.50 per month
As for the Maintenance Plan, but members are entitled to two additional hygiene appointments per year. Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
Worldwide Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance
- Emergency Callout – cover can be provided by any dentist worldwide who agrees to treat you. You simply pay the Emergency Callout charge to the dentist concerned and collect a receipted invoice. This will then be processed through the practice for eimbursement from the insurers and you will be refunded the callout fee, minus the excess, up to the policy limits. This cover is to provide immediate pain relief only; no additional or restorative treatment fees can be claimed. You should return to the practice in normal hours for any further treatment required.
- Dental Trauma – cover is provided should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a dental trauma, for example, as a result of a road traffic accident or an accident at home or at work. The insurers will settle the claim up to the policy limits and you will need to pay any relevant excess.
- Hospitalisation – benefit is provided should you have to stay in hospital as a result of dental trauma.
- Permanent Facial Disfigurement – benefit is provided should you be scarred on the neck or face as a result of the accident.
- Oral Cancer – a payment will be paid upon diagnosis of oral cancer.
- Redundancy Protection – Plan premiums paid for up to one year (not included in the Registration and Insurance Scheme).
A leaflet giving details of the insurance cover, limits, excesses and exclusions is available at the practice.
Statement of Price
A total premium of £0.51 per month and for the initial period, as defined in the Certificate of Insurance (£0.49 plus Insurance Premium Tax of £0.02) for Dental Plan patients is payable for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. There may be other taxes that will not be payable through us. Patients wishing to join a Dental Plan are required to take out Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Premiums can be changed by providing you with 30 days’ notice. Practice staff are permitted to provide you with information about the insurance that is included in your Plan on behalf of Practice Plan Limited, the Plan Administrator. However, practice staff are not permitted to give advice about the insurance, e.g. to compare this insurance with other dental insurance in the market. If you have any questions about this insurance then please call Practice Plan Limited on 01691 684128.